For New Teen Moms, it can be upsetting, frightening, and a lonely struggle to have feelings about motherhood that don’t seem “right.”For some young women, a healthy diet and receiving help and support from family and friends has never come to them. That initial adjustment period is critical for all mothers and children. That’s why Crown Elevate Project is here for all teen mothers needing to release… And talking to someone who specializes in dealing with teen new motherhood issues can be comforting, elevating, and even enlightening.
Crown Elevate Project LLC has extensive education and training in post-partum disorders understands that hormone changes in young women, personal and family histories,and social support are all vital factors in understanding and alleviating postpartum symptoms.
Common postpartum symptoms include:
- Feeling overwhelmed and wondering if you should have become a mother in the first place
- Feeling guilty due to high self-expectations
- Not feeling “bonded” with the baby
- Your thoughts are racing and you can’t quiet your mind
- Feeling empty and numb as if you’re just going through the motions
- Lack of focus and concentration
- Being afraid that if you reach out for help, others will judge your inabilities
- Thoughts of running away or leaving your baby behind
- Being constantly in a state of worry
If one or more of the above symptoms resonates with you, I invite you to contact me today for a free consultation. Together, we’ll find the underlying issues that make you feel disconnected from your baby and create a strategy for moving forward.
Contact Coach Princess today to see how I can help!